Golden Pond Health AFH
17629 8th Lane NE Shoreline WA 98155
for a local A Place for Mom advisor
Our staff are specifically trained to understand the behavior and needs of those with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. The residents are met where they are in the moment and gently guided through their day. Our residents blossom at Golden Pond because they live in an environment where they are not defined by their shortcomings, but valued for their individuality. Our residence provides a sense of security and structure to our residents. Daily activities, from fitness and exercise, to games and outings, keep life varied and interesting.
In addition to a quiet, residential existence, we offer services and amenities that include:
- Delicious, varied menus served in our dining room, where we meet specific dietary needs, including kosher and vegetarian
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Beautiful indoor common areas that feature fireplaces, Internet services, cable TV, a game and movie room, with a piano and organ
- Secure outdoor areas where residents enjoy sitting on our huge deck, walking the paths and participating in outdoor activities in our huge backyard
At Golden Pond, we maximize our residents' capabilities and focus on maximizing independence with engaging programming, and compassionate and professional care around the clock.
Pricing at Golden Pond Health AFH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Golden Pond Health AFH
Community Details at Golden Pond Health AFH
Senior Housing Types Provided at Golden Pond Health AFH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.