Senior Helpers Mississauga
209-2399 Cawthra Road Mississauga ON L5A2W9
for a local A Place for Mom advisor
• Reliability • Flexibility
• Continuity • Responsiveness
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Our proprietary “Senior Gems” program focuses on a positive approach to care for those with Alzheimer’s
and Dementia. This allows us to create the best care plan for a loved one while caring from them long
term. Additionally, our caregivers are trained in the Senior Gems®.
Assistance with everyday living activities, along with the social interaction that is key to your loved one's
- Caring companionship and conversation
- General shopping and errands
- Help with housekeeping and transportation
Our experienced caregivers make everyday life more manageable for seniors by helping them with more
intimate care needs
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Medication reminders
- Diet monitoring and meal planning
The Family Room
Our online portal allows family members to be informed on how care looks on a continuous basis. This
allows families to have the peace of mind that their loved one is getting the best care possible.
It is more than just getting from Point A to Point B, our caregivers can provide reliable and dependable
service to get your loved one where they need to go.
- Doctors’ appointments
- Grocery shopping & daily errands.
- Visiting the mall or library.
Senior Helpers Mississauga "Care and comfort at a moment's notice."
Pricing at Senior Helpers Mississauga
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Senior Helpers Mississauga
Community Details at Senior Helpers Mississauga
Senior Housing Types Provided at Senior Helpers Mississauga
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.